Sunday, August 18, 2013

Today I went Dingo hunting and it was pawesome. 
I got in a lot of good sniffs, peemail, and ate some cow patties.  Mom had me on my leash while we were out in the pasture but she couldn't keep up.  I was a wild man sniffing and zooming. You would have thought I was part bloodhound.  

I could smell the Dingos and I knew they had ran through my pasture and most defiantly ate some of my cow patties.  I went down to the pond to see if they had left their tracks.

Nope, there were no tracks but I did run across one or two cow patties.  Even thought I didn't find one Dingo I had a great time.   

 




9 comments:

  1. Glad to see your staying on top of your job, Hey do you get paid for Dingo hunting!

    The Mad Scots

    Pees thats a good work out for Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the dingos are afraid to come by you cause you are such a good hunter. I am glad you had fun.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dingo hunting sounds the best. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. A productive outing if you ask us - even if you didn't find any Dingos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee, you are a dutiful dingo hunter! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hunting. Hopefully next time you will catch one! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those dingoes are getting skeered of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scottish Terriers were originally bred to hunt and fight badgers. Therefore, the Scottie is prone to dig as well as chase small vermin, such as squirrels, rats, and mice.
    So now we can add dingo to the list of vermin. I wonder if cow patty is as good as rabbit droppings..............

    ReplyDelete
  9. we found one of those cow patties at the fairgrounds when we go walking..mom had to dragggg Margaret away from it. We don't have dingo's around here just squirrels...they throw walnuts down at us when we are outside we hate them.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete