Thursday, February 12, 2015

Do you ever feel underappreciated; well that’s how I felt this morning.  This morning before the sun was fully up, I could hear something outside.  I went to Control Tower 2 and looked outside and that’s when I saw Blue Dingo!  I alerted the peeps Dingo, Dingo, Dingo!  What did that get me, not an atta boy or a thanks.  All I got was a STOP IT and get back in bed!  But I didn’t want to so again I barked out Dingo, Dingo and I kept at it until mom got up and looked out the window.   I ran to Control Tower 1 thinking she was right behind me but she wasn’t.  The sun was up and now I could see him out in the pasture eating my cow patties.  I barked out again and said look he’s eating my cow patties, this time I hard “damn it Sully stop it!” but I couldn’t.  Mom finally came into the living room and looked out the back door and saw him.  She opened the door and told Blue Dingo to get and go home.  Then she looked at me and said “are you happy”.  Now normally she would share her breakfast with me but I didn’t even get a bite.  I am so underappreciated.

17 comments:

  1. Unappreciated, that's me. I'm just a blue dot on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sounding like a case for Ernie the Attorney, mate. You shouldn't be treated like that when you're protecting your .......um.....cow pats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parents should be thrilled to be living with the Dingo Warrior

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happens round here all da time when I bark da naybors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What !?! That's outrageous Sully! There were you doing your job guarding the house and then, for all your diligent work, you didn't even get a share of breakfast!?!
    Mom, you should be ashamed!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the same in our house, only it is the garbage man at our house at 5.00 am, we barks at and do the peeps appreciate it? Noooo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never happens round here ........ LIAR peeps says. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just not right! Your mom clearly got up on the wrong side of the bed! Happy Friday the 13th!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. All that work for not, Sully? What is your mom thinking when she knows you are ringing the Dingo alert to protect her, the cowpatties....honestly, that was deserving of some breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's tough, Sully. You did such a good job protecting home and hearth and not a crumb of thanks! maybe you should contact Ernie the Attorney?

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, being a Cop these days, it's kinda hard to feel any love with all the problems that some cops are having...we are being looked down upon....just stand up tall and ignore MOM!

    Da Sus and Bites and Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  12. She does not appreciate it when we sound the squirrel alarm, either. We know how you feel. Those peeps can be so ungrateful at times. Just keep up the good work, Sully. You're doing an outstanding job. One day She will thank you.

    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Sully. You were performing an important service, and you got no kudos for it. We applaud the great job you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dat just ain't right.

    Whut is it wiff folks sumtimes?? Ya duz yer job and ya gits grief fur it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day without any Dingos eating your cow pies.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete